Parachute system - VectorSave 25 for Inspire 2
The VectorSave ™ Inspire 2 parachute system is a safety solution for DJI Inspire 2 drones. It does not cover GPS and no cameras or sensors. The system has its own handles for connection. It can be easily mounted or removed in a matter of seconds. No drone modification is required.
The VectorSave ™ parachute system works on a simple principle. If there is an extreme tilt or rapid descent of the drone beyond the controllable limits during the flight, the parachute will automatically fire and the drone will land safely.
When do you need a drone parachute? You will learn more in this article: Dron parachute systems - legislation and practice
Advantages of using a parachute system
- Use also on flights when it is not necessary from the point of view of legislation.
- Easy assembly, you can mount the parachute and dismantle it again in a few minutes.
- Without connection to the drone, the parachute contains its own tilt and acceleration detection system and also has its own power supply, so it is not necessary to connect it in any way with the drone control system or its battery.
- Fully automatic activation, the drone operator does not have to solve anything, the system activates the parachute behind it.
- Reusable parachute, the parachute is intended for repeated use. After use, it is not necessary to send it to the service, you will pack it again and prepare it for further use yourself.
- Possibility of use for several types, it is possible to buy a parachute for the heaviest of the drones used and then mount it on lighter equipment as needed.
DJI Inspire 2
The package contains:
- VectorSave ™ 25 launch tube with control unit
- Parachute with cables and tube cover
- Launch tube holder
- Impact ropes with carabiner
- Tube for pushing the string